Don't Tell Me I'm Beautiful

You tell me I'm beautiful when you see I have different shades of make up on. You tell me I'm beautiful because I bought a new bra and you can see it through my shirt. You tell me I'm beautiful because I lost some weight, you know those love handles? You tell me I'm beautiful because my wild, untamed hair is finally straight. You tell me I'm beautiful because I wear a dress that tightly hugs all of my curves and the wonders of my body. You tell me I'm beautiful because I look good in heels. You tell me I'm beautiful and then go back to your friends and say "Aye she do this. She do that". You tell me I'm beautiful because we are sensually dancing to the rhythm of the song. You tell me I'm beautiful when I'm to drunk to understand my thoughts. You tell I'm beautiful when you take my hand and lead me away from the crowd. You tell me I'm beautiful behind those closed doors in a room where we're the only ones to hear. You tell me I'm beautiful  with your pants around your ankles. You tell me I'm beautiful when I'm on my knees, and if I'm not on my knees don't tell me I'm beautiful to get me there. I'm beautiful when I'm standing tall on my two feet. I'm beautiful when I am brushing my teeth and combing my hair. I'm beautiful when I come back from the gym all smelly and sweaty. I'm beautiful when I'm reading and the words reflect in my eyes like the stars. I'm beautiful despite these god damn bags the reside beneath my eyes from late nights and early mornings. I'm beautiful when those bags look like hammocks and all you want to do is fall asleep with me. I'm beautiful because I look like I feel beautiful. I'm beautiful because I am.