Earthquake

every one on their daily routine,  from the kids going to school,  to the trees making the earth green,  all of a sudden the stool beside me started shaking,  after a second or two i felt the earth quaking,  the noise made by the earthquake was like that  of the thunderbolt heard from the clouds,  the seismic activities,  i was in a state of shock and had no idea what to do,  i immediately got out of my house and saw that others were out too,  we ran to an empty ground,  and i realized that my parents were not around,  i started to have bad feelings, did they come out? or are they still inisde?,  then i heard a sound ,  shouting my name out loud from somewhere in the crowd,  when i turned and saw, there they were my mom and dad,  i sighed with relief, i found them, i was so glad,  the ground was still moving with great aggression,  as if it was trying to show us its obsession,  after a minute or two it stopped moving ,  and all I saw was a blank space of destruction,  but i was more happy than sad,  as my family was safe; me, mom and my dad,  

Nippun Sharma

Sorry for the paragraph view I was not able to write in stanza form. So, I have put comma after every line.