Easier said than done

It’s Better late than never to grab the bull by its horns and remove the reoccurring feeling of the thorn, I’ve bitten the bullet once some things never change bridges keep burning no pain no gain. I guess beggars can’t be choosers when the ships about to sink you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. I think I broke the ice when my shoulder turned cold, no mercy on my path if fortune favours the bold. Fear of the unknown where easy come easy go, talking to a brick wall & searching blood within a stone. Bad habits die hard resolution or lent, water thickened by blood familiar contempt. Needles in a haystack came to be a pleasure where one man’s trash became the chest of treasure. Places to hide but nowhere to run, actions speak louder than words easier said than done. The day already over before it’s begun, live for the moment easier said than done                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nothing is mightier than the sword cut out of whole cloth, bitten hands that fed the cooks of the spoilt broth, two wrongs once made a right too many rivers to cross, no featherweight if it’s better to have loved than lost. Matter of fact 22s a catch if you strike an old match, waiting in vain for cold chickens to hatch. A heart of stone still trying even when it failed, saw the camel through its labour who gave birth to a mouse. Good things come to those who wait might be a little too late, stuck between that same old rock and a hard place. Some say a chain is only as strong as its weakest link you made your bed now lie in it Places to hide but nowhere to run, actions speak louder than words easier said than done. The day already over before it’s begun, live for the moment easier said than done  You get a doll dressed up from a dull old stick, I told them about the bull and they said milk it. The sheep manure still not caramel but the blind lead the blind, you could move a whole century and still not leave the past behind, you can block the wind from the door but still you’ll find once burned semi scorched twice and three times shy. They said cut the birds feather to be sure it returns I say never don’t say never if you want a lesson learnt. They said express yourself and live outside of the hut then the eye got blinded from too much make up. Places to hide but nowhere to run, actions speak louder than words easier said than done. The day already over before it’s begun, live for the moment easier said than done