Egotistical self-aggrandizement blatantly masquerading as humanitarian altruism!

By Stanley Collymore

Compliments are entirely wasted on the likes of you

since you’ve neither any notion what compliments

are nor what their real purpose is all about. Yet

you sanctimoniously, hubristically and quite

self-servingly continue to earnestly

project and studiously promote

your warped notion of altruism based not on the

genuine needs of the individuals involved

but rather your own subjective and

fraudulent interpretation of what

you think they should want,

ought to have, and most

crucially must unquestioningly accept if they’re

to be considered worthy of your assistance

to them in the first place. In other

words, you’re the classic, fashionable do-gooder

who’s always looking for a cause – its causal

circumstances or distance from where you

actually are no problem whatsoever –

to support, but with the overriding

objective always unchangingly

the same; your own completely

typical, egotistically charged

and emotionally uncaring

self-aggrandizement.

© Stanley V. Collymore

9 October 2014.

Observation:

The 21st century apart from the multiplicity of unnecessary and odiously contrived wars concomitant with the avaricious and brutally secured plunder of the Global South by the purportedly developed and laughably civilized west comprised mainly of consummately narcissistic and quite ferally-disposed white Caucasians of both genders and across every social stratum of society there, will additionally be condemnatorily remembered by future generations – of that I have no doubt – for its mindboggling hypocrisy and intentionally contrived sanctimony relative to what was self-servingly characterized as humanitarian matters.

And in that regard practically every western government, NGO, the plethora of so-called human rights organizations: Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch principally among their number, together with the vast majority of household familiar western charities, including almost all of them in the UK, fall deeply and undeniably into this cesspit of intentional deceit, culpable dishonesty, manifest disingenuousness and the ongoing profitable exploitation of both the victims they’re supposed to be helping and the gullible but good-natured members of the public who fall for their spiel.

This then is my personal and unreserved indictment of these undoubted and insidiously criminal charlatans: governmental as well as NGO, who’ve assiduously and industriously taken the term humanitarianism well beyond any credible interpretation of what that word actually means and genuinely represents.