Excuse me bully

Fri, 09/13/2013 - 07:33 -- Monro11

Oh on contrary  Of what you think of me I'm not some silly fool  Where you use to get to me  I'm not some pus bag of lies that feeds off the Sad times of others  No  That just ain't me  You seeI'm softer than a temperpedic  Press me down and I'll just coat you In a  Flow of such mastery which I devised for only you and me to see  Cause  You just don't get me.   Pointing up at the blue sky and what do you see.  Yes that big ball of sunshine is relatable to me  See  You revolve me. Stuck in a force thinking you can harm me.  Trying to figure out Every part of me.  But  I'm too bright to even view. Those dark night shade just won't do, I'm a impeccable star, your just a bully Hmmm what can you do.  Your a couple of years late for those harsh words to penetrate the thick skin I create to block out that hate which I'm too full to even take since the love breach that gate which has freed me so do me a favor I'll wait I'll wait for you 180 your life back to the time you felt right. Where we were all stars and we had no need to fight I'm grown on strong words that push me through  Your left behind as a child who just couldn't get through. Furious to see why time has done this to you.  I'll wait for you to realize that this bully i see is only screaming at me.  Trying to figure out why he can't be  Happy Sad, I know what you have become and now that I do, I know what needs to be done I'll do more than understand  Let friendship be the solution to end What difference that there is  Between me  And you.