"Feel the Inside"&

Sun, 06/03/2018 - 00:46 -- LHW

"Feel the Inside" You see that girl alone.She is thinking why is she the victim?That boy over there thinks it is funny.He is her bully. Her anxiety above the clouds. Sick inside.Do you know her past?Or her present? She could have been A happy kid.She could be very smart.But did you knowShe cries herself to sleep. Her bully laughs himself to sleep.She dies but is still alive.Her friends can't trust her They say. But it doesn't matter anyway.She is kind,smart and pretty. She can be happy like she is Now that her point is out.

LHW

This poem was inspired by year long bullying against myself at my middle school. The last incident included my bully putting a form of poison on a cracker and giving it to me to eat. Luckily I have not had a reaction to the poison physically, but it trigger my anxiety. I wrote my poem on how I feel at times and I am very grateful for my parents love and support, along with my close friends.