Feeling From Within Me 2/25/13

5 months into this foste care          Life is a struggle, it just ain't fair           All I want is to live with my mom and dad        SO they can finally give me the life I never had         I want to get away from all of this      Liike these disrespectful people who treat me lik ish            They keep a smile on my face         but make me feel out of place       you can see it in my eyes        deep inside i want to cry           because im scared            hel me stop having these nightmares            Before i go to sleep at night     All i want is to see you in my sight           But when i lay down in my bed          All these memories are just in my head            I cant think straight, i can barely see         I just dont kno where i want to be    Theres nothing i can do         but i know that i want to live with you           yeah its hard when theres people who do me wrong                but for a fact ima come out confident and strong       

CryStalMarie

Foster care isnt always a nice place to be. They are not always the most caring people