"Fell In Love With A Pen"

Proposed to my notebook with a pen in hand, sealed the deal with a handshake.
Hoping maybe this relationship will function properly because it’s only so much rejection possible that a man takes.
The opportunity was more golden than a tanned face, that it even came with sponsors and its own fan base,
Orgasms of words hitting the spot so good that it made it exceptionally difficult to stand straight.
I've been interested since age 11, initiated the approach and began to spit,
I was an amateur at the time, so I had to come correct, there was a time where I almost ran and quit,

Rejection was beginning to become very prevalent, practically redundant, I couldn’t stand the ish,

Positioned on the sideline full of resentment, patiently waiting for her man to split.

So I started to experiment with other genres.

Regret eventually developed because all of my dates have been filled with drama.

Opportunities have been inconsistent and run on, similar to a statement that is full of commas,

I almost regret it and tried not to sweat it, but I struggled when it came to standing in saunas.

I fell in love with a pen.

At this instant I knew that I didn’t have to search for anyone else again,

She was playing hard to get, that’s something that I’m with, so I said let the games begin,

Not realizing once I’m introduced that I will never be the same again.
She was all I had.
I always came to her at times of being sad,
And it seemed like every other 28 days I would get mad,
So we would talk and I let the period next to the words bleed on the pad.

I was deeply in love at this point.

We all know pointing is rude, I didn’t plan to move to this pointe.
I’m not that sufficient with my dance moves, so now I’m a little concerned.

Because I’m trying to calculate the amount of love that I will receive in return.

I’m tired of being taught lessons, specifically those that I have already learned,

There’s no need to elaborate on something that I steadily have already inferred,

I’m in love with a pen,

Damn it.

I’ll emphasize it until it’s annoying.

I’ve revealed all my feelings, so I need a better idea on where this is going,

I hope I’m not coming on too strong, this may be something that I’m bad at showing,

She could be attached to someone else and there is no method of me knowing.

She likes when my mind is in the gutter, like if I used my brain when we are bowling,

Reminds me of the first time we dated, and I talked her into coming out of her clothing.

We talked, we danced, we touched and it eventually led to both of us moaning,

I made love to a pen,

And a few weeks later, a fetus was produced inside and now growing.