Flawless Love

Sun, 11/16/2014 - 16:22 -- Slamb98

I am not a perfect weight, I am way heavier than I'd like to be. I am not the most beautiful girl you'll ever lay your eyes on, there are girls way prettier than me. I cant speak French fluently, even though I've been learning it for years now. Calculus isn't my best subject in school, I am hardly passing. I am not the nicest girl you'll talk to, I get cranky sometimes. I sing off key and way louder than I should. I wear makeup to cover up my imperfect skin. I can't spell every word that I know. I have the weirdest taste in music and I listen to my music louder than I'm supposed to. I talk back to my parents. I'm still not quiet sure what I believe in. Is there a heaven? Is there a hell? We won't see eye to eye on everything but I promise you I will love you unconditionally. I will hold you when you're sad. I will buy you all of your favorite things even when you didn't ask for them. I will hug you for a long time before you leave. I will kiss your forehead. I will grab your hand at random times and trace little hearts with my fingers on it. I can't promise you a perfect person because I am far from perfect but I can promise you hot chocolate on cold days and flowers on your doorstep. I can promise long text messages where I tell you how much you mean to me. I can promise love letters and soup on sick days. I can promise my heart to you.