The Gay Agenda

I woke up this morning the same as I have every morning for the last 18 years of my life.
I was not colorblind I did not wake up this morning seeing effervescent rainbow colors everywhere.

I woke up this morning to the American flag waving outside my window preaching freedom in the dry air of my state.
I woke up this morning to my mother laying in bed secretly hoping I would one day marry the correct gender instead. And to my father telling me that maybe one day if I just tried it I would enjoy the genitalia of the opposite sex.
I woke up this morning to a kid picking the sticker off my car because they believed that it was a disrespect to the American flag

I woke up this morning to the bars on my wrist screaming of the prison I've locked myself in.
I woke up this morning and I did NOT think to myself it's a gay day.

I woke up this morning doubting  who I was because for the last few years of my life my parents have been telling me I'm confused, this is not who you really are, it's just a phase. I woke up this morning the same as I have for the last 18 years. Not gay, not straight, but a person.

jenniferclopez

This is so empowering and beautiful.

castiels_pizza218

You've given me the strength I need to keep going, knowing I'm not the only one.

J.T.Pandacorn

we are the same u and i

u described my life perfectly

thank u

Tara Snyder

wow