The Generation of Me's

Mon, 02/15/2016 - 21:09 -- CAFess

This is the generation of me's, we were taught nothing in this world is for free. Its made the world cold and hard, people only care about themselves going far. Or how many likes they get, whose got the most expensive shit. I want this and I want that, but if they don't benefit they don't give a crap. This is the generation of material things, where companies go cheaper so they save more greens. The rich get richer, and the sick get sicker, kids as old as twelve partying and consuming liquor. We no longer take responsibility for our actions but instead make excuses and blame others for their reactions. People care more about what's trending then helping their world that is slowly ending. However, there are things in life that are for free, such as kindness, friendship, and loyalty. It cost nothing to be a decent human being, just give it a try, it's actually freeing. Little by little we can change and make this world a better place. It takes great courage and effort for there are many hardships you will face. Don't give up, don't stop fighting, it may not seem like it, but we will be slowly uniting. This is the generation of me's but it can be as simple as turning one letter around to be the generation of WE!