That Girl Was Me .

Blood boiled in every vain,Like a flicker in every flame.Tears streaming from Her eyes,Cause Her life is built on lies.Over powered by Her fears,She kept quiet for many years.The secrets tore her up inside.With All The Pain Plus Lies They Picked On HerTold her she was ugly That's What  She Believed So How Couldn't It Be She Had A Very Low Self Esteem She Used To Hide Her Face So No One Couldn't See She Was Ashamed Of Her Self Just Cause She Wasn't Like Every one Else She Held All Her Tears Inside She Didn't Want Her Mommy To CryDidn't Want Her To Know Her Little Girl Hated her Self She Wanted To Die But No One Ever Knew What She Was Going ThrewAnd This Is Sad To Say It All Stared At The Age Of 5Her Dad Was Know Where To Be Found Until She Turn 17He Tried To Come Back Around When He Realize She Was Doing Just Fine He Came Back Just To Tear Her Back Down He Said You Just An  IT ChildThat It Child Didn't Have No Name But A Broken Hurt Thats was Filled With Pain She Just Wanted To Cry Instead Once Again She Held It All Inside  Like Everything Was All Right As She Got Older The Hurtful Words They Used To Say Caused The Scars She Feel Today..But Now She Has To Look AwayMove Forward In LifeShe Dont Have Time To Waste She Graduating From High School With A High GPA Her Past Made Her Who She Is Today  If You Didn't Know She Was Me And I Have An Ambition To Get My PHD :)