Hate and Pain

I hate it, I  wake up hearing gun shots left and right. One man pulling the trigger while the other runs for his mother; I come to believe everything we see isn't what it is meant to be. We hear lies, altercations, and the making of manifestations. People cower at the sight of violence thinking it nature; I hate it I have to grow in this poor excuse of a world. No sense of respect for one another, no discipline. Our century thrives on masking our problems with technology, only Making it difficult to deal with the problems we have-Rape,death, std, and hiv. Some believe in restitution.

DON'T STOP ME NOW, this is where I find a turning point in these rhymes and rhythms,pain has afflicted a big effect on not just our world but the people. It can affect a persons personality disabling them, and splitting them in two; one good, one bad. I should know I grew up with this disability. The disability to become one person, a person of my own choice, not something that has been bestowed upon me. This is something I would not wish for anyone, anyone as in families that have been affected by this dark cloud of pain. For which they must endure to raise their children in this god forsaken place we call earth. we need to start over as the Phoenix of rebirth, birth of a new world that we can call home. A place of peace, happiness, and satisfaction. This is only a lie to feed our brains to hide reality; A way to escape the natural laws of life. I hate these lies of resignation from one world to the next. I Want to start a new; free from hate and pain.