Here are some thoughts

PART OF ME REALLY WANTS TO SAY "GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU UNGRATEFUL LYING BITCH"

And the other part of me just wants to believe there's still good left in you.

The truth is, "you don't get to choose whether or not you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you." 
That's one of my favorite quotes
Yes, it's from tfios so that may seem cliche at the moment but idc 
What matters in this world is you.
And while the world doesn't live to serve you or revolve around you, it's still your world. Get it?
There are many many cars you see driving around and everyone in them has a life of some sort. They all have their own words.
There are so many people in the world. 7 billion, actually. And your sitting here letting this person. This ONE person, make you feel like shit. And your letting them because?
❄Oh, because they suddenly became your replacement in a close friend group
❄Because they claimed they were helping you and you believed them.
❄Then they said they didn't know the damage they'd caused, yet did the exact same thing.
❄Then another 5 times.
❄Because they teamed up with those mean girls and knew what they were about with your bad experiences, and her own, yet still chose them over you.
❄Because everyone loves them. Because everyone loves them and no one seems to notice you.
❄Because everyone loves them, no one seems to notice you, and eventually the people you tried to save get dragged in the mud on the account they thought they knew this amazing "kind hearted" person yet that so called "friend" turned out to be a cold hearted bitch.

LET ME ASK YOU THIS.

When is the last time you asked yourself this: 

How am I doing?
What can I do to improve?
Be the best person I can be?
When is the last time I was happy?

Let me tell you it doesn't just come to you. It takes hard work and dedication. 
But it also takes not caring, enough so that you can be who you want to be.

Don't ever feel like your failing just because someone else is succeeding.
And don't you EVER feel like that about someone you know has absolutely no good intentions, because they will get what's coming to them.

I know it feels like the world is ending now, or that things will never go your way. 

And I can't promise they will.

All I can say is that if you believe in yourself, and do what YOU want to do because YOU  want to, then you'll be golden. 

1. FOCUS on YOURSELF, don't worry about anyone else.

2. Do what YOU want, say what you want, eat what you want, of course with morals please.

3. Never forget that tomorrow is another day. Another day to prove you are a good different, not only to the doubters, but to yourself.