Hes my God!

Thu, 03/06/2014 - 21:06 -- karsten

Jesus Christ is the One in whom I delight. I will not fight for vengeance is His and He will repay. He won't delay so I shall not fear. I grin from ear to ear. Hes my knight in shining armor. My warrior who can do anything! Hes amazing! Hes spectacular! Hes the Son of God! Hes coming back! Get ready and repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Hes my Beloved, my Saviour, my all! Hes what I'm living for! O how I love King Jesus! He gives meaning to life and gives power to raise the dead back to life! Jesus Jesus Jesus! Amazing mercy. Terrific courage! Complete love. What a God! I love Him!!!!!!! Get to know Him, behold Him. Hes what u want and crave. What u so desperately what yet may not know it! What gives joy to ur days and through tribulations you'll praise Him . everyday you'll praise Him. During ur sleep I'll praise Him. In the mountain top moments and in valley lowest. Hes my God!!