The Horror Klondike Bar

You somehow have been elected to be a guinea pig to be injected with a foreign disease to be used as a weapon for chemical warfare. Sneezing aloud, Achoo! Achoo! Tragically, no antibiotic is strong enough to save you. You have a voice in your head that you come to call master and it isn’t your conscience and soon you will be a faster. With seizures and strokes everyday and vomiting a myriad of blood to follow. It’s extremely horrid you can’t even forcefully swallow. Sounds like a myth, like the legend of sleepy hollow. But it’s not! Your body quickly becomes cold then hot. What is happening, is so fucking real! You come to find that your nails start to painfully peal. You become blind, death and mute. Your eyelids feel like they have toothpicks holding them painfully loose. Then both your kneecaps shatter, but this is barely the start! As your skin starts to peel itself apart. Your left lung explodes, your elbows implode. You are helpless and hopeless, you feel life a row boat, without the row and the boat! You’ll eventually be a leaching vegetable, as you get slammed down on the operating table as they attempt to revive your now amputated body, that’s merely a piece of odd shaped matter. There’s no turning back from this. Nothing on earth will fucking save you! Your deformed, malnourished and gruesome body is completely and utterly red and blue. This disease is so contagious that no one, will even think of visiting you. Its slowly, but extremely painfully killing you. You might as well, Slit your throat with a knife. And then use a chainsaw to cut off your legs, then have someone throw you in a life-sized microwave. Then have cannibals feast on you. So tell me stranger, I know this was quite bizarre what would you do for a Klondike bar?