How He Was There For Me

Locations

97222
97222

He gets a call from the hospital saying you got hurt. He rushes right over to be by your side, and while you're crying not knowing what to do and you're terrified to go into surgery. He tells you not to worry that he'll be by your side but most importantly God will be there as well. All you can do is nod your head and he kisses your hand. Then he waits for you to get out. Then he gets word you're out of surgery he waits by your side until you wake, and when you do all you see us him smiling and holding your hand. You ask him to stay through the night and he said he'll never leave your side. Then he tells you a funny joke and you both laugh until you cry. When you stop you look into his eyes seeing he's thinking about something. You ask him what he's thinking about. He replies I'm thinking of you the one I care about, the one who can make a bad day seem good with a smile on your face, now get some rest and I'll be right here. He kisses your head and holds your hand as you go to sleep.