How I Chose To Be Me

How I Chose To Be Me

Full Legal Name: Bridget Lynn Martin

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: February 18th, 1998

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

This, is who I am, on paper, that is.  But, I’m not just some words, numbers, and dates thrown together.  No, I am an undefinable, complex human being.  That’s the way I’ve always been.  I am the girl who will change the world.  Someone a younger me would aspire to be.  I am a dyslexic writer, an oxymoron.  So more on that. I was afraid my dyslexia would define me, but I worked hard and that fear is now behind me.  My weaknesses make me strong and push me.  I do still get words mixed up and mispronounced, but that keeps me from getting cocky.  I am an Aquarius after all.  Bitterly sweet.  I am a fighter, so throw me in the ring with your best.  I know self-defense.  Knock me down, but all 67 inches of me will stand tall, stand proud.  I never knew that I’d fall in love with words, really I had no clue.  I wanted to make a difference, but I wasn’t sure how.  I thought I’d go to the moon, but Science isn’t for me.  So creativity has taken me into the galaxy.  I didn’t think I’d be a warrior of words.  Fighting for worlds not yet known.  Creating heroes that I can call my own. I could’ve been anyone, so I chose to be me.