I Admit

Wow. Sinking down into the hole again.  Feels a little painful but what else is new? Cuts, bruises, burns line my once beautiful skin. I just don't know what to do... You gave me a smile when you walked away while I cried and screamed for you. Fading faster as I couldn't find words to say. Is this what you wanted to do? My heart is flowing down a river of hate. My soul is just an aimless floating key. Never to unlock another way, too late. What do you see when you look at me? I admit I am broken glass that bleeds. I admit I am kid who can't let go. I admit that I am not truly free. I admit I don't know where to go I admit that I loved someone before. I admit that I lost them on my way. I admit that I closed the front door when even my love couldn't make him stay I admit that I am broken and cold. I admit that this is all true. I admit that I still feel so old. I admit that I don't know what to do. I admit...I admit...