I Am

I am caring, ambitious, and have a desire to finish school.   I wonder what will lay ahead of my future.   I hear my cousin’s group on the radio. (Fifth Harmony)   I see people on T.V achieving their goals and hope one day that’s me.   I want to go to college and become a Registered Nurse.   I am caring, ambitious, and desire to finish school.   I pretend to be act interested. I feel excited and stressed at the same time for high school !I touch my binder and pencils.   I worry about my family and friends if they are okay.   I cry when something is really funny and also cry when something sad happens.   I am caring, ambitious, and have a desire to finish school. I understand that high school is hard, yet it prepares me for college. I say a lot.    I dream that one day    I’ll go to a Chris Brown concert.   I try to be a kind person.   I hope one day I’ll be successful.   I am caring, ambitious, and have a desire to finish school.