I am Aurora-V

I am an artistic soul. I sing, I dance, I make digital art. I am a diverse homosexual male With the essence of a female A flare of masculinity And a celestial heart. My personality is as colorful as the Aurora Borealis, Hence the Aurora part of my alternate name. I've got the confidence as fierce and fiery as that of a Phoenix. The V in my alternate name symbolizes It's wings. I am my art. I used to try my best to fit in to society Now I do my best to stand out Because being my true creative self Gives me the feeling of freedom Surrounds me with those who matter the most Builds my blazing confidence Shows off my aquatic beauty And opens my mind to new ideas. Why am I saying all of this? Because in a sense I am no longer Steven The shy kid who didn't know who he was The guy who hid his sexuality for the wrong reasons The one who had no voice I died, and I was reborn I became Aurora-V I am a diverse homosexual male With the essence of a female A flare of masculinity And a celestial heart I rise from the ashes of my mistakes I inspire others to find their real selves And I will continue to do so because When you be yourself The right people will love you Because there will never be anyone exactly like me I will always rise again and again because I am Aurora-V.