I don't know I'm just a kid trying to be an adult

Wait, let's go back to freshman year when College wasn't on my brain at all I just wanted to live life and party till I fall. COLLEGE!!, what is college? That name you speak is not for me. At the age of 15 I didn't know who I wanted to be, I was just a stumbling teen who wanted to be a part of crowd who gets aroused when they see a boys, but hey it's better than saying that I still play with toys. I Didn't know who I wanted to be. Almost feeling like a nobody with no place in the world, I was bum and to me that was fine.Walking around High School with no interest  or passion until someone told me I should get into fashion. I thought Frances your creative when i’ll give it a shot I need something to fill this hole in my heart. I have finally found something that's worth living something that I enjoy something that's other than boys. fashion design is something that makes me courageous, I'm confident not like the girl I was before, I don't know that person anymore. since I've gotten to know the creative side of me I found a whole new person within myself and that's saying something more than wealth, happiness upon growth i all i want. A fast forward to the 18 year old me someone who wants to be a somebody and not a nobody wait am I thinking of college yes I am the 18-year old me has defeated the person who was less confident of being a somebody. I have defeated the low self-esteem I will go to college and be the designer that I shall succeed. Now that I am in college there is so more much to see I look back on the old me and say “Goodbye girlfriend” you were fun but now the chapter of college has begun me now I'm in college succeeding what going to be.

Frances O