I Have A Dream

I have a dream that one day equality will mean just that. Marriage is a right for everyone. I have a dream that one day discrimination will no longer exist. No matter what color, sex, sexual orientation you are. I have a dream that the younger generation will not turn their nose up at those whom appear to be different. In this day we all judge by appearance and mostly sexuality. This is a part of our daily discriminatory behavior. I have a dream that violent crimes will be prohibited. Children will be able to walk the streets of murder capitals of the world without fear of losing their lives.  I have a dream that America as a whole will be taken seriously in the eyes of our competitors. America is looked down upon because we have such big shoes to fill. Were the home of the brave and free but yet we put laws on certain things based off of biases from those who look down upon the person wishing to make their life complete or feeling comfortable in their own skin. We also are looked down at educational wise. Our governmental officials don’t see this as a serious deal. I have a dream that one day we will have a Homosexual, Mexican, Women president to prove to the world how they’re the same as everyone else. I have a dream of peace with our enemies. Children overseas see war near their homes every day. We are still fighting over problems that we fought for 100 years ago.  I have a dream that freedom and equality will actually mean something. That immigrants will not be looked down upon as scum and those who are trying to steal jobs. I have a dream that Americans as a whole will realize that we to are immigrants. No one is pure race this land we call home is intermingled so much each and every one of has a bit of the other mixed in, one way or another. The United States is a colorful place its self theirs almost every race here and we still look at those who are not the same as us and judge. I have a dream that there will be no label. No Labels such as (gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Straight, black, white Mexican etc.)I have a dream that we can all stand together and say this is who I’ am nothing more nothing less just take me as I’ am. I have a dream that our core democratic values will be taken into consideration. Pursuit of happiness, Common Good, Life, Liberty.  I have a dream that our country will not be considered the obese county anymore. That as a whole we can get motivated to stop the climbing rate of people who have heart problems and diabetes in the United States. Many other countries out live us by 5 to 10 years. I have a dream that physical, mental abuse of any kind reported by a child under the age of 18 will be punishable by law. The child shouldn’t have to endure any abuse at all no matter the abusers excuse. I have a dream that one day our world in its entirety can be a better place to live. Less pollution and as a whole that we can come together once a year to help out the land we destroy more and more each day.  This should be required by law. No One Should Be Judged By The Colors They Wear Or Who They Are, I Shambrica Walker Have This Dream!