I use to love myself

I use to love myself and everything about me because it made me me. Then i got to middle school and everything just changed. I went from loving life to hating living every day. I went from being confident to being insecure about everything. I walk down the halls and feel like every one is staring at me. Watching my every move just waiting for me to fall down. One day i went by my locker just a regular day and the tough girl in school came up to me and locked my locker shut on my hand and screamed at me," You are the dumest moron in school. Your so ugly you break mirrors everytime you look at one. Just go and die no one is going to miss you anyway." Later that night i got home and i slit my wrist and as i laid there motionless on my bed with my mom sitting beside me not knowing what to do i pointed to my diaries and wispered my last words which was," i will love you forever and always and im sorry." I lost my life to school bullying because i didnt have anyone to say stop or stand up for me. So speak up about bullying or you may just loose your life. Like I did.

Poetry Slam: