I Wrote the Books

I Wrote the Books I wrote the books, Why Do It now?, Procrastination for Beginners, and How to do 6 Hours of Work in 20 Minutes. I wrote the books, Don’t Eat Anything That Comes Out of the Ground, Fast Food is for Winners, and The Time I Ate Taco Bell Alone in a Parked Call and then Lied about it. I wrote the books, I Hate My Part Time Jobs, How to Look Stupid in a Uniform Hat, and Is Minimum Wage Really Worth It? I wrote the books, How to Cope with Someone not Replying to Your Snapchat, Which Instagram Filter is Right for You, and Decrypting that Subtweet. I wrote the books, Leggings Can Be Pants if You Try Hard Enough and Believe in Yourself, $300 is Perfectly Reasonable for a Pair of Jeans, and No One Likes Ugg Boots yet Everyone Owns Them: the Mysterious Paradox. I wrote the books, Applying for College: the Endless Quest, Why Does So Much of my Future Depend on What I do as a High Schooler?, and Stress Test: How Close Are You to a Mental Breakdown? I wrote the books, How to Convince Your Parents to Send Your Sibling to Boarding School, Fighting with Mom: an Ultimately Useless Guide, and How to Avoid Talking to Old Relatives on the Phone. I wrote the books, All About Excessive Hormones, The Unwanted Accessory: Acne, and I’m Not Crying There’s Something in my Eye. I wrote the books on being a first world teenager.