If Not Today, Then Someday.

If not today, then someday. I want to be the modern day Shakespeare. I wanna wake up with my heart pounding because my job gives me a rush of adrenalin, for I know my job would leave a long lasting cultural impact.
If not today, then someday. I see myself being a writer, slash director, slash actor who has the power to manipulate your emotions. With a single stroke of my pen or an intonation of my voice I want to have the power to bring and audience to their knees in sorrow, or in pain of laughter.
If not today, then someday. I will begin traveling on the long trail ahead of me. I must get the schooling, the certification, the reputation and the connections befor I can even start creating my vision. If anything, I want it for my mother more than myself. My mother worked to hard to see her only son waste away talent by being a pencil pusher.
If not today, then someday.
My mom will look apon one of my creations or one of my performances and be more than proud that her son chaced a dream and made it Happen.
If not today, then someday.
I wont have to dream about it.
If not today, then someday.
It will be a reality.
If not today, then someday.
If not today, then someday.