I'm bi

Today is "normal"
Today I'm one of them

No one asks what's wrong

Today is over
It's tomorrow
I'm over joyed, I'm impulsive, I'm drunk on mania. Drunk. Best way to describe it. 
You don't realize you've had too much to drink until you're drunk, but you're not drinking.. Just breathing. Just being you 
Today I want to contact every soul I've lost touch with. Today I'm happy. Let's do something! Everyone's is busy 
I'm going on a shopping spree with money I don't have
I want to party, I want to have fun, everyone's busy
I made plans for tomorrow, it'll be great. 

Too happy.  
Today is over
It's tomorrow
Plans? Why did I make plans. I don't want to leave my bed. Excuses.. I need an excuse. Sorry, something came up! Can't hang
Why am I so weird. Why do I care that I'm weird. That guy made a comment six days ago. I can't stop thinking about it. Obsessed. Why did he say that?
Why am I anxious right now?  Oh yeah, what that guy said. Right. 
Bi
Bi is two. There are two of me. 
Which one will be present tomorrow?
There's no telling, there's no picking
Bipolar
It's tomorrow
I'm the manic me. I'm high today. Everything excites me. You're in such a good mood! 
It's tomorrow
I'm the other manic me. Introverted. Don't look at me. Why did she look at me like that? Hey are you okay? Yeah I'm fine, why? .. Do I not look okay? Did I say something? Why  am I feeling anxious right now? Why do I feel bothered? Oh right.. What she said.. Why does she think something's wrong. I must've done something. 
I'm not happy at my job. I'm going to quit. Put my two weeks in
It's tomorrow
Hey about my two weeks, I don't know why I did that. I wasn't feeling myself
I was myself. Just not the same self I want to feel today. Maybe tomorrow.