I'm your friend

Some people you call "friends" arn't your friends; just some people that want you to open up like a kool-aid package, so they can poor you, and stir your emotions away like an evil witch, laughing about it while they enjoy seeing you hurt.
See, some people are like cleats. They'll dig into you and scoop up all your dirty secrets about you and use it to their advantage.
Yeah, you just got stepped on.
The stiring was already painful enough, and now you got stumped on? They just squashed your emotions like an ant, saying, "forget your feelings!" Tears don't matter to them, you can cry a river but they'll just sail over it.
Ughh, some people you call "friends" aren't your friends!
A lot of them turned off on you like a like a light switch.
It was up at first, but now It's flicked down after that stomp.
You got back stabbed so many times, I call you Bowser.
Now I can see why your a villain to everybody.
I saw the sudden change. It's like you were Bruce Banner at first, but now your the Hulk.
The beast has awakening, but if you look into my eyes, I can make you calm like you saw Betty Ross.
Only True friends can make that sudden change, and I know I'm one of them. I'm always there for you, and always will be.