IMAGINATION

I wake up and suddenly and  all I could think about was you.

Everything that makes my hair flow though the winds .

The toss and turns in the bed because I couldn't find peace with the empty space in my heart.

The silence that gave me a thought only suffocating me in my own mind. I kept on thinking what it  would be like if I would have held on once more.

Or Maybe if I was more brave to be about to speak up on the dark secrets that awaken me again and again.

To have a dream so real that the touch of you skin Burns within my fingers that guilds me with an imagination.

Were you real or just my memories that became my past. Why was I holding on when I already cut myself lose.

Why was I up still thinking on what it would be like  if I never found you. What was it that I was so desperate to find out .

To only see what lies within you only bloomed in me.

Why did it take years to be about to see that image which burned to ashes.

Why was I starting to notice all the things I couldn't see but only in a dream. Was it trying to tell me something what was it.

The Same picture the Same event and the Same missing piece.

Where was it.

Only standing in a crowded room or gray which made me because red. Why was it me it chose.

Why was it me. I can't say because it was only my imagination