Inspired

am inspired by living. The inspiration in my life comes from the breath I take from the moment I arise from my sleep. That action inspires me to keep going beyond my limits. Every day when I awake whether it be a nightmare or not I appreciate the breath that keeps me going and the breaths after. The breath and the breaths I still take after my mental health crashes, yet my brain powers me to end my life. Breathing gives me opportunities that others don't value. It gives me an insight into the life I was given by a mother with asthma who lives with the fear of taking her last breath who I would give all my breaths to. I am inspired by how many are filled with all the riches and on the other hand here I am living and I am filled with the breath of life. My mother’s shortened breaths inspire me to breathe because of the amount of times I feel her chest tighten. Breathing is a treasure that wasn't found but was given by someone who is losing their grip on it. At night as I bend to kiss her forehead, I make sure to press my lips against her tightened skin and tell her I love her. The next morning, I go up the stairs as I hit the last set I am breathing so heavily I feel the sweat trickle down my forehead the panic slowly creeps over me and I have a panic attack for I fear what inspires me. Breathe after breath that's how I live. Nobody acknowledges that a breath is your life. Not your lover, not your mother, and not your father. Your purpose is to breathe every day and never to forget that. Never end your life for that breath someone wishes they could have the capability of living in this world. Every day I am inspired to do as much as I can in a day. I don't swim because I don't know how to and I don't want to cut my breath short. I want to live so that someday my mother doesn't have trouble crying over the divorce papers my father left on the table and still remain sitting, smudged, and torn. I want to breathe the new scented candle that my mother has bought me because she knows that I produce all sorts of writing just by the smells. Breath is everywhere and I am inspired. That I can make stories that swirl to the fumes of the candle down to the wax. I'm inspired to live because every day after school, the girl that I love runs and runs around our school track and crashes into my arms at the end breathing heavily and I hold her. I hold her so that her lungs expand, and so that her wings don't get damaged and I breathe. The other day at school, I overheard someone trying to steal and kill breath. I walked towards the back of the school and saw three bodies’ breath intoxicating actions. They slammed a kid to the floor and held their hands over his mouth and nose. Seconds passed and I knocked them out. I sat next to the kid whose blood vessels popped out, whose tears ran down his cheeks, and whose face tightened with agony. I pulled out my list of breathing exercises that I do daily after school with my mother. I practiced with him until he felt just fine. There are people in life who try to steal your breath and kill it for good. On some occasions sometimes it's yourself. You must remind yourself that inspiration in life is to breath. That to breathe is to do. That to do is to achieve. That to achieve is to be successful and your purpose in life is to remind others and yourself during those times. When I walk into a bakery, I breathe in hard work and patience. When I walk into a grocery store I breathe in variety and color. When I walk into my bedroom I breathe. I breathe and I breathe and I breathe. When I walk into the kitchen I breathe in the scent of foods. Foods that fuel my body. I breathe in the rude remarks that flow out of someone's mouth into the air. I breathe out kindness when someone needs it. I breathe out determination that pours out through my mouth. I breathe out the gift of life that inspires me to live many moments. Breath is what should inspire us all to go ahead but it's the thing that inspires me. I'm inspired for it is so valuable and many take it for granted. It goes unnoticed and unappreciated. My mother takes her last breath and she tells me in mere whispers that she hopes that I breathe for a long time. That a breath is a token of doing and that if I lose it, I lost her. To this day, what she whispered remains so. I carry her inhaler everywhere just in case there's someone out there who needs it. I meet up with the boy and he teaches me how to swim. I swim and I swim and come up and I breathe in. The most glorifying inspiration and most prized ability. Tonight I fall asleep with a good breath. I wake up and make a difference because with each breath I take, I live for someone who lived for me. I live for my mother who held me inside of her despite her asthma and her personal problems. I live for me and I will continue to do so as long as I breathe. As long as my lungs leave footprints and as long as I carry boulders of love. That is my inspiration in life and I hope everyone appreciates it so. I breathe at school so I learn another day. I breathe at work so I have courage and strength to push past all obstacles and go higher.