It was Herion

You left me when I needed you the most, you died when I was so young,now you're just a ghost. You left me when I needed you the nost, now the state prison sysem is your host, it could've been herion it could have been crack, all I really know is I was you both back. You left me when I needed you the most, I was just a small child now as a growing adult, it reminds me I can't be so whild, any drug, strong or mild will steal your life adult or child. Youu left me when I needed you the most, I wish these drugs wouldn't have taken the one's I  held so close, They destroued the life of my brother and left me with a sad distressed mother. You left me when I needed you the most, I was counting on you to get me through, now it is me here left to worry about you, you left me when I needed you the most, I can't help but think about the things weve could of done, mother, father daughter and son, we were all so young, our lives had just begun. We could have been playing hcokey or maybe so catch but the drug dealers were busy planning there next batch. They stand on the sreets, they hide in thier homes they sell drugs to everyone, even their own. they have no sould and they will steal yours too dont give them the chance thats what they want you to do. you left me when I needed you the most, all alone down this lonely road I coast, I look forward to the future, I regret my past, now father time has my story to tell. It was herione it was craxk but did you know I want my daddy back, now my brother is gone too, it could be yours next, what will you do.