Its Life !

Sun, 01/19/2014 - 15:01 -- maiya96

You may wake up each and every day wondering what will today be like. Will it be better than yesterday or worse. You may get bullied, talked about, picked on, talked down, criticized, or etc but I just wanna let you know its apart of life. Every day you wake up you have the chance to overlook those bad things and words that people say and do towards you. All you have to do is learn to ignore them MN because stooping to their level and doing what they do to you will only make things worse or make you feel bad. Everyday and every where we look someone is crying or hurting because they were told something that hurted their spirit so bad that all they could do was cry. In order to not let this stuff get to you so much have to talk to god and accept the fact that people are going to talk about you whether you are doing good or bad its just apart of life. Criticism can either help you or break you and 9 times out of 10 the best thing is it to help you so that you can improve you attitude and improve the way you see things. I put this poem out here to the world to let everyone around the world know no matter how hard things may get or no matter what people say they dont have the power over you and you can ignore them because words are just words it should benefit you as a person not break you down. So when someone is criticizing you on how you look or the type of person you are smile because you are you and if they dont like it then they dont have to acknowledge it.