It's Not You're Fault

It’s not my fault.I didn't choose this.I didn’t like it, I thought we were adults.Yet he chose what would happen to us.So it’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.This decision was not mine for the choosing.He’s the one you followedReminding me of exactly what I was losing.And that’s not my fault. So I'm sorry if I seem a little attached to you still,A little bit overreacting still,A little bitter still,Because it's not my fault. Little will you know that I still cry over you,That I still want you back.Little do you know that I need you Despite of the knowledge you will forever lack.Because it’s not your fault. Little do you know that I am left broken, The girl you once knew is lostWill I find her? I don’t think I ever will. Now she’s just a memory of a time not forgottenBut that’s not your fault So i’m sorry if I need you still,Talk to you still,Long for you still,That’s not your fault.   It’s his fault.He made assumptions he had no right to make.      He claims he’s your brother,Yet he did this to us, left me lying in the wake.And that’s his fault. It’s his fault.Him and his “crew”They are the ones who did thisTo me and youSo it’s his fault So I'm sorry if I don’t like him still,Haven't accepted it still,Don't forgive him still,Because it's his fault But I’m ready to forgive YOU.And that’s my fault.I will never forget this,But that’s on me.I understand that.I know that’s my fault. But I know for a fact that what happenedBetween you and IWas not left between usYour “friends” got involved.And that’s not my fault.This wasn’t my faultIt’s not my fault. 

KishaKraft

sorry the formatting wasn't cooperating with me