Just a joke

It's always a good time for a drink. 

Drank

Drunk

Easy girls and wasted guys make it all the much easier to point a finger blaming a solo cup of bubbles and warm beer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one saw a cup undress you. Caress you. 

It was a hand that put you in bed. Touched your head. Rubbed your leg and you said okay. 

For god's sake how could you call it rape? In your head you remember everything that happened in that bed and you said IM READY.

It may have been the booze speaking loud and proud but your mouth said the magic words as a petal of innocence fell off until there were none. 

Now rape. I can sure as hell tell you how it is. My first time was a rape. And second. And third. And I could go on and on since my first words to my first year of high school. But I was sober sunshine. And he was too. I don't have an excuse for not telling the world the truth. 

But you sit there and cry and ask yourself why...would he do that to you. 

Just a joke little sunshine. That's all it is to you. As he rots in jail, get all hate mail, you sit and tell your fucking lies. 

He may have 10 years in jail, but you'll have eternity in hell. Cause it was all just a joke.