Just one job

If you find something you love; then you'll never work a day of your life. I was told this as a child. I was told this as a teen and now im just understanding the concept of how it can effect my life. Kids just like me are find what they love to do. Shoot for the moon; even if you miss you'll land among the stars. This one frase; this one little message had such an impact that on me that i can only  now grasp the concept. A job is something you get piad to do. A job is to gaib a pay check. A job is not what i am looking for. i am looking for a carrer. A carrer is something you do as a life style and as a living. Something you will love and care for and build from. A carrer is just the steping stone to a happy life. Like is what you make it im told. And also life is what you can give. I wll give not only my self a chance to change the world, but also to you; my fellow man has the choice at hand.