The key of many doors

You see….This key can open many doorsBoth physically and mentally Maybe you can't see what I see in this KeyAnd maybe it's not meant for everybody But we can be agree this key can opens many doors   It can open doors of dreams and hopes Leading to a life that could remoteIt can open doors of uncertainty and grief Leading to a life of one's own tyranny   You see….Many people believe that they That this key can only open one door But after days and days observing this Key I've come to find 1 or 2 things that I have learned. Something that we should all believe.  I've learned that this Key is universal To all doors But it us that picks the door. It is us that determines our own destiny It is us that open the door to hope or uncertainty .  Can't you see….Just how powerful this one Key can be. To hold one person's choice to choose their destiny. But some people take it for granted, when other people in the world have been stripped from their Key. And are forced to go through a door.  Like I said in the beginning.Maybe you can see what I see in this Key But we can agree that this key can open many doors. 

Lionhunter17

A great teacher of mine once gave me a key, I never knew what it was for, what it opened, or even why she gave it to me but then it finally hit me, and this poem was formed. Maybe after all, their was a purpose of having this Key.