The Late Monolouge

Thu, 07/31/2014 - 11:49 -- naib11

There’s a lot that of things that make me upset but being late and not calling has to be at the top of the list. One thing to know about me is that I’m a very punctual person. When I’m supposed to be somewhere at a certain time I’m there no matter what and on the off chance I am late I call or reschedule. Nothing makes me angrier than when people are late and don’t call. If we established a time before hand and we both agreed on the time. That means you thought about the time when I brought it up and knew you could make it. What possible reason could you have for being late? Don’t have me waiting when you know you’re going to be late. People who are late and don’t call or reschedule have no consideration for other people’s time. Time is the most important thing a person has. It’s something that no one can get back. There is nothing worse than wasting someone else’s time I can be doing far more valuable thing with my time than Waiting for someone who doesn’t care about my time. I’m already kind of an inpatient. Waiting in general is hard for me. It makes it worse when it’s a person. I guess it depends on how late. 5 or 10 minutes is no big deal. Anything over 15 minutes any person should have the decency to call.