Leaping Gazelle

Locations

30066
30066

God damn it! Listen to me when I am talking. Open your ears to things I am saying. Realize that there is nothing you can do to scare me, nothing you could do to make me go away. I'm not scared of you, I'm not scared of your past, and I'm not scared of our future. I am fearless in the eye of danger; I am Joan d' Arc to all who come in my way. I will always speak the truth to you, even when you refuse to hear it, even when you refuse to see it is truth that I say.

My dear, yes you are going to hurt me; that is inevitable, you hurting me is a symptom of my loving you. There are immeasurable ways that you could hurt me, immeasurable ways that you can break my heart and my spirit... but I know that you won't. You are not capable of hurting me. You wouldn't dare, you have cared for me far too long to do that. .. Hurting me would only hurt you. I know that you love me, I know that your heart is mine. You are there for me, you hold me up in my weakest moments. You hold me close to you when I can not stand on my own.

You know that I am here, that I am always here. No matter where I am, my heart will always belong to you.

I know that you are scared. I know that it is a risk. I know that your heart pumps when I am near. I know this all to be true; I know and I understand. You give so many reasons why we cannot be, why I can not have you for my own. All I hear behind those words is fear. All I hear is words that hurt my heart.

You get jealous of other guys? Why? Without you, I wouldn't care about them. I wouldn't have the spirit to. Don't you see, don't you get it, don't you understand? You are the one who drives me crazy, the one that I can't stay upset with, the one that can fix anything by holding me close, the one that I want to wake up next to just so I know that you are safe. It's you or no one. I cannot bear my heart to another.

There can be no other…

My love, it is you that my heart desires, it is you that is the apple of my eye, and it is you that is my leaping gazelle.

But you don't see and don't hear me when I say these things, so I am stuck with Plato here in limbo. I am waiting for the next circle to take me deeper, and further from you.

You will not frighten me away my dear, but you might just loose me to time.