Learning Yourself

Geoffrey Chaucer once said,"it is a great evil to wed a poor woman,for the cost; and if she were rich of noble birth,then you say that it is a torment to suffer her pride and her Melancholy".It seems to me that this quote still resides in women's minds today. Women slave day and night to try and place their name on the throne.They strive so hard to be that rich noble air, just so they will be liked.It even goes as high as them exposing the lady in them to be famed.And as low as a 6ft under death for them trying to "cut down the calories" because their fat.But they fail to realize they are power. Yes, I am big,I am shame, I am hurt, I am, "am I  good enough". But I am power. These big bones are power.They are Power to be different,Power to be proud,  Power to be a successor, power to be "good enough",even if it only is to me.  See the difference is I don't have to paint my face with contour and such.The difference is my smile doesn't find me when florals meet my eye. Flowers bloom on my behalf,The wind blows on my say so,The rivers flow when I'm at sea, The mirror doesn't purpose me, it just reflects to me how good I look.  Haha, I love me,& because I love me, I learned to love power.   - V.C.M