Let me tell you a story of why I'm glad I didnt comit sucide

When someone you love and expect to protect you makes you feel so worthless, it changes your mindset. For worse.

I stared at that medicine cabinet without a doubt in my mind that what I was doing was for the better.

That’s the thing about suicide; in that moment it is the only choice. When no amount of jokes, money, material things make feel worth the breath you take, suicide feels right.

People don’t realize that, suicide feels right. It feels perfect, it gives assurance that nothing can or will harm you ever again.

I mean, why live your life when you don’t even want to.

I took the pills and went to sleep.

So many times that night I felt like I was slipping away.

But I kept feeling a push. My body, and soul refused to die. They just happened to be smatter than my brain.

Let me tell you a story of why I'm glad I didn’t commit suicide.

I got to see my sisters grow up. I got to see my friends tell me they loved me, I got to go to prom, I got to dance in front a crowd (a big deal for me) I got to love others, I got to realize

Life moves on and on and on.

Even after we die it keeps going because the impact you left before you die stays with those who are alive.