Letter to my love #3

My Dearest Jennifer,

I hope this letter finds you. I hope and pray that you'll treasure this; my words of truly profound and deep love for you always and forever!

Jenny, I never knew a love like this could exist. I never thought it possible. Then I met you. I thought I knew what love was. You've shown me that I didn't know what it was at all. Not until I met you. Now, My Jenny; I now know what love is. I finally know what true love is. It is you. You are love itself. You are love incarnated! You are loves very soul. You are it's heart.

Jenny; you fell from heaven and into my arms. You vanquished my lonely heart; my sorrow, my sadness, the emptiness inside, my despair of living without ever knowing and having all that which is you. True love! A love that is so pure, so precious a thing it can never be tainted. Nothing will ever tear us apart! No force in this world or in the heavens could ever take me away from you! No distance however great will ever diminish my unwavering devotion to you. Time; time will never get our love! Time apart from you will only make my love for you that much stronger. Stronger than it already is for you.

Jenny, you are my beating heart. You are the air I breathe. You complete me. You make me whole. You; Jenny, are my life! Without you I could not exist. Without you I wouldn't want to go on living! Without you I'd die!

My Dearest Jennifer,

Your smile melts my heart. The look in your eyes for me sends the sweetest chills through me. I can spend countless hours just looking deep into your eyes. I get lost in your eyes, My Love!

Jennifer, I am yours now and forever! I will stay with you for all eternity. I will fulfill my wedding vow to you, my sweet love. Til death do us part! Death is the only way I'll part from you! This I swear! This I promise you my love. Even after death I will ask that I be re-born and united with you again for another lifetime. My love for you is eternal. The flame of my love for you; for our love will never be extinguished.

Jenny; My Sweet Jennifer, my passion for you grows and grows at a frightening rate with each passing moment. Making love to you for the first time; kissing your lips and embracing you for the first time will be moments that seem to last a lifetime in and of themselves. Like if time stopped and all there was left was you and I. The world and everything else dropping away and all there was, was our love; our cries of unrelenting bliss in each others arms.

My most precious love; know this always....

I will always protect you. I will always cherish you and every moment we share; forever! I will always keep you safe and free from harm. I will never let you go! You are the most important thing that's happened to me in my entire life! You are my life! Without you I couldn't breathe! My heart would stop beating! Before you came into my life I wonder how I ever endured. I thank the heavens for sending me you; my baby. You've made me see that there are things worth fighting for and dying for! My Love; I'd die for you!

Jennifer; My Love, I will always love you in this life and the next. Our love for each other will echo through the ages! You are My Queen and I am your King! Our children will be our little Prince and Princess!

I cannot wait to say and hear you say, "I DO" my love. My Wife to be! I'm the happiest man alive because I've you in my life. Jennifer; My Love. I love you through and through. You are the reason I wake each morning with such joy and warmth in my heart. Your the reason my dreams are so amazing and filled with such heavenly visions; visions of you, my love! Your the reason my heart skips a beat whenever I gaze upon your beauty. I could never imagine a life without you. I don't know how I ever lived before without you.

My God Baby, I Love You!
I Crave You!

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerfully expressed! Truly powerful! Keep sharing keep sharing! The world needs your expression! Keep sharing your life your mind your heart!