Life's So Awesome.

My life may not be where I want to be but I have an awesome life anyway.

It is so easy to recgonize the things that we DON'T have, and marvel at someone else's blessings.

However what we fail to realize is that, God is working on each of us in completely different ways.

What He's doing for one person may not be suitable for you and He's developing you in a different way.

So be patient and trust him because you're awesome just the way you are and He's only making you better.

My mistakes are ones that I wish I never made, but I've made awesome mistakes.

Why? Without those mistakes I wouldn't have grown the way I did and learned the lessons that developed me.

Yes, I beat myself over the head for them sometimes but I learn how to forgive myself and take the lesson and keep it with me.

My awesome mistakes, make me an awesome(er) me, just like your mistakes make you an awesome(er) you.

I may have failed at a couple of things, but my failures will inevitably make me awesome.

A wise man once said that "success is reserved for the man that can endure failure and keep going" (anonymous), and failures will eventually blossom into an illuminating success, no not illuminating, but awesome.

So even though your life may not be where you want it to be, made embarassing mistakes, and faced failure, you ARE an awesome person who has an awesome life as long as you make it.