Light

Darkness cannot exists where light is. So I need you to fight. Create the light so the darkness cannot hold on tight In the sleepless nights let's make a promise to join together To stand as one in our brokenness even when hope is light as a feather Grab the hope for what it is and learn that you matter Even when your broken heart is lying on the floor completely shattered lets break this pattern come off this trail that is leading you know where Leading you to the place that you won't ever share cause people have shown you too often that people can't be trusted that even family and friends will turn on you like a nail who oh so rusted but let's muster up some courage and start talking cause the more we stay silence the more this disease is sitting and mocking laughing staring at us in the eye cause it knows it will win covering us like a mummy using our own sin but let's challenge this game and let's stop giving it control because those sleepless nights don't have to steal your soul You were created for so much more and this is just the beginning Even though it feels like the end come on let's start to heal and eventually those wounds will mend those painful memories will be history and you will be walking freely like your past is a mystery wondering why you let so many days and nights go to waste fighting this battle that you can over win darkness cannot exits where light is create light whether that is singing, dancing or making art going on walks and looking at the beautiful sight laying on the ground and just breathing or standing up for what is right and leading you have a choice to create create the life you want to live and don't tell me that you can't cause you could have stopped breathing many years ago but your life is like a show that has just begun there is something in you that is the reason  you wake everyday to see the sun to see the beauty that life has to offer and to notice that there is something bigger so grad a hand and lets fight this together because I refuse to let this be the end because I see hope in the sunrise in the flowers and in a child's bright blue eyes in the cuts we see on peoples arms that have turned into works of art let's start let's begin your new life that is freedom walking away from the knifes and dropping the pill bottle cause your life could be someone else's model to one day tell the people you know it gets better that this war you are fighting will one day be settled that this battle doesn't last forever and you know cause you walked through it walking through one end and out the other cause you were bold enough to stand together to find community and rest in our shared pain and to realize you are not alone in this game You are much more then how you feel you are the product of a creator who cannot make mistakes You are beauty You are worth it Somewhere inside you is the ability to create such light So please take my hand and let us stand together to fight