Loneliness

Savannah, Georgia
176 Grayson Avenue

My worst enemy is time

tick, tock, tick, goes the insane thoughts of mine

Repeats of converations and distant elations

WHERE IS MY SAFE PLACE? -nowhere

You can't hide from it, because it follows you.

Empty laughter because of the company sought after

each blink, eack breath, each stab of pain in the chest is looking for a way out

HA-silly, you, there is no way out, didn't I say it follows you?

The only sounds that are heard -are hurtful thoughts, NAB, NAB, NAB

ringing in the ears maybe, RING, RING, RING,

ever slowing pulse, THUMP..., THUMP......, THUMP........

do you feel it now? is it familiar? its not just me, you have it now! I've passed my enemy to YOU.

I'm not crazy, well maybe, I dont know, because theres no one to tell me? hmm... maybe I'm just lonely

Kanesha Fields

Thank you so much for the reading and commenting on my poem, it means a lot to me, and I've read some of your poetry, and I must say that you are an excellent poet! 

Kanesha Fields

Thank you so much for the reading and commenting on my poem, it means a lot to me, and I've read some of your poetry, and I must say that you are an excellent poet!  I would have to say, In a Broken city is my favorite, because it is an excellent expression of feeling