Looking For Love

When i look for love i find out so much about the world ...Babies with no mother to the state is who they're served, children with no supervision, getting raped and finding guns in ditches suspension juvenille detention, now sitting in a pen cell next to the nigga your sister mentioned, it figures today voilence is maximized to be cool so why not bring the gun i found yesterday to school, young girl 12 years old looking and screaming for attention daddies gone mommas busy why not the 37 year old man that says shes a good kisser. RIP To the young man looking to change his life got caught in the middle of a gun fight not the shooter not the target but simply walking down the street to get to his 2 month old daughter that day she didnt get her formula or those diapers but most of all now shes without a father.  RIP to the gangsta who life has changed came home to his soon to be wife screaming another niggas name, 1 shot 2 shot 3 he dead he took her life his life and then one to the head...