LOVE AIN'T ALWAYS A BAD THING FEATURING MVP-Most Valuable Poet

Locations

32909
32909
32909
power.imani verse:

Love ain't always a bad thing when you look into someone eyes just get lost with there present .Being able to talk all night about nothing just because you wanted to fall asleep knowing you were  loved .The way they hold you just makes you forget everything that you can't control only realizing everything you needed you already had.  To be able to be yourself not having to act out something you'll not because the person loves all your body features. Someone who sweeps you off your feet and make you get lost in a fairy tale. Someone who makes you laugh and smile being truly happy. A love that's  to strong to be broken but to makes each other fall deeper in love. Love is not about a competition but a risk you have to make meeting someone half way. Having the person who puts you first and makes you feel special because you are. Having love inside and outside your heart all because of the though of that person. To have loyalty, trust, compassion, faith, teamwork all adds up to love. To be able to survive though the ups and Downs because you'll willing to fight for someone who makes you happy. The unconditional love .Where there not enough words in the dictionary or star in the sky too add up to how love can make you feel. Love is when you wake up looking a mess but the person looks pass that and  see the beauty that still lies with in you. Love is  not about calling someone  pretty because that's something you like about them but your personality and smile which lights up my world. Love is when you don't  need to tell them what they  like to hear but keep it real. Love is  not a game but something you have to be willing to lose then gain your victory.Love is when you say you love someone and mean it not just for a month or so but forever. Love ain't always a bad thing because it good when you share it with the right person.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet verse:

love ain't always a bad thing right?
it's not incomprehensible to gaze into those adorable eyes of love that accepts you for you
to talk about nonsense and share laughter of joy that brings a smile to one's face
if you can do that, then soul mates were meant to be
embracing memorable moments that takes deep breaths away
and exhale life that softens the heart from turning black tempted to invite evil
hatred only exists in harden souls
to only be yourself is the way one can truly know what lies from within
love is finding that right broom to sweep you off your feet 
with not charm, but compliments
love can hurt, but never broken
it's unbroken commitment to one another that falls deeper in love
it's not the infatuation of lust that turns a one night stand to long term despair full of anger and disgust
then you taking it out on a child that never ask to be born
love is not competing for a prize possession like a trophy
what i have at home is already a winner cooking me rice, beans, and chicken with no questions ask
why? i love her for all
not lust for her body (though sex is the icy of the cake that fulfills desires)
love is easy when you're up
love is hard when you're down
but isn't what true love is?????????
when you get past the hardships
when you overcome adversity knowing that infidelity is one's biggest adversary
then and only then, real love exists
love never dies 
as long as you remember them
and they are truly in your hearts
so you see
love ain't always a bad thing
it's what you make of it

powerful.imani

Thanks so much MVP with working with you writing poetry with such a inspiring person .Can't wait to see what more creative ideas we have to bring. So grateful to write with a poet so powerful like you 

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

i'm humble

let's continue to inspire the world with powerful poetry

powerful.imani

Yessssssssssss: )))

Angelwith1wing

Wow!!! Another marvelous piece by velezjrrobert and the powerful.imani. Way to show that love can actually be a good thing. It kind of reminded me of the relationship I am about to be in sooner than later. It helped me to realize that love takes time and that it might have some bumps in the road, but it is all worth it in the end to know and be loved by someone through thick and thin. Love the poem and can't wait to see what other masterpieces y'all will craft together and individually. God bless all and keep writing on my friends:)!!! 

powerful.imani

Thank you so much for the support it really makes me feel good inside to know my words inspire others . GOD BLESS you and i will support you and your writing. 

anne.lovely

i love this fantastic,realistic poem girl you're unique and beautiful.continue to write poems

powerful.imani

Thank you girlyyy so happy to see you try this website 

Mafi Grey

This is a really good piece, I did something similar to this. Check it out

http://www.powerpoetry.org/poems/affliction-love-vs-bitter-aftertaste-st...

powerful.imani

So happy you enjoyed it I will check out those poems

Mafi Grey

http://www.powerpoetry.org/poems/my-angelic-flower