Love at Last

Thu, 05/30/2013 - 16:16 -- Shenai

33414

I was told that love will make a way, I just never thought that love would come find me one day. It caught me off guard, I admit it took me by surprise but I could not help the way I felt when he looked into my eyes.

I felt as if God sent me a gift from above, at last I have found love. He was everything I imagined and more, I know his heart is pure right down to the core. He was presented to me as a perfect gift, handsome, intelligent, humorous, and quite swift, but he had me so stunned that it sent my heart adrift.

Sometimes I wonder if this was too good to be true, too scared to get my heart broken and scared of the thought of losing you. I have never been in a relationship with a guy whom is so sweet and kind; as time went on the more I wanted to make you mine.

So happy to have found that special someone, after my last breakup I was pretty sure that I was done. Glad to have someone who does not cause me a lot of strife, more than happy to have you in my life.