Love Like No Other

Locations

07087
07087

I may not always show it or speak it when I say I really like you it's just nobody has ever pulled my attraction like a magnet or tagged and bagged my heart no it's not tragic

The feeling I have for you it's unbelievable like it's unbreathable I'm just falling hard for you like the greatest sensation I've ever felt whether I'm just texting you or looking at your amazing pics hoping one day this will come true of me getting the chance to wake up or lay up next to you

That I'll be able to say I'm all yours and nobody else's because living in a world without you would be black n white, no lively sound or music, somewhere on a distant planet

Which is why I couldn't let go even if I wanted I know I did u wrong and faithfulness is a key in a relationship I feel that we can both grow together and let our feelings flow out because mines is like a shooting star that's only soaring for u in a love like no other