mama

Thu, 08/02/2018 - 14:31 -- ohside

momma said she loves me  she said nobody's worth is determined by money momma said to be myself daughter, don't write your dreams down if you're only feigning for wealth it's okay to be a little crazy momma said that's a yes, not a maybe no pill can define me, no oppressor bind me, though she said she knows they'll be looking to find me momma said i am hope, but if i can promise not to choke on the fumes, the darkness that looms will have me unaffected  don't stay too long in bed and make sure to check in momma said that my body is mine, please try my best to be kind even on the days when i'd rather crawl out of my skin,  that i'd let a little self-love seep in. my heart and head are stronger than these bones, don't let the images displayed on these phones steer you weary and wrong momma said even if their lies are so lengthy and long, and somebody won't respect  my refusal to leave my body alone if i say "momma they made me, momma it changed me." and i don't see how i could ever be free,  she said even then, i will still be worthy.