The Man Behind The

Sat, 08/23/2014 - 14:14 -- LTerry

Locations

33155
33155

Whats my con-man? My ventriloquist? What am I hiding behind a curtain?

Well that seems pretty typical, everyone knows they hide a weaker twisted self behind a layer of Oz. I'm not as intelligent as I wish I could be, I'm not as kind as I want to be, sometimes I pick my nose when no ones watching. Behind the curtain is pretty typical by this interpretation, but what about Oz? My Wizard of Oz? The grand beautiful self I strive to be and wish was real? Deviate from secrets and truths for a moment, I am what I want to be. My Wizard of Oz, though ever-changing, is temperant, smart, and tips 10 dollars at dunkin donuts for a 2 dollar drink. They enhance the lives of others and forget about their own, what's behind the curtain pales in comparison to what aspires in front of it. Future is a product of Past, but neither are the Present. In the present we are both The Man Behind the Curtain and The Wizard of Oz, dynamic and blooming, there is no curtain in between. In this moment we are loved for our con-man and for our Wizard, becoming what we want to be and atoning for who we were. Picking our noses and leaving big tips. Hopefully not in that order.